WayPoint company sells and delivers lighting products that can be purchased throughout the national and international territory
The commercial relations between WayPoint and the client are governed by the following general conditions of sale.
Placing an online order implies full acceptance of these conditions
2) CUSTOMER TYPE
WayPoint sells to: individuals, companies, freelancers
Orders can be placed:
- In electronic form: via an email to the address: email@example.com
The customer can request the total or partial cancellation of the orders sent. WayPoint at its discretion can accept the cancellation or refuse it if the orders are already being prepared. In any case, WayPoint will notify the customer of the outcome of the cancellation.
If, due to technical problems or other inconveniences, the price indicated on the site should be lower than the correct selling price of a product, WayPoint will contact you to check if you still want to purchase the product at the correct price, otherwise your order will not be able to be accepted and will then be canceled.
Orders received by 12.00 will be processed immediately.
For national orders, delivery is expected within 48 H of payment, instead for shipments , delivery is scheduled from 48 hours to a date to be defined.
Delivery times refer to products available in stock.
For the other products, the delivery date will be communicated by e-mail
4) ORDER CONFIRMATION
Each order received will be confirmed to the customer via e-mail
5) SHIPPING COST
National shipments take place via:
Transport cost € 15.00 for orders from 0.01 to 0.30 per cubic meter
Transport cost € 19.00 for orders from 0.31 to 0.50 per cubic meter
Transport cost € 35.00 for orders from 0.51 to 1.00 per cubic meter
Free transport if the goods are collected at our office in Via Mure, 61 31030 ALTIVOLE (TV)
All prices are expressed in euros including VAT.
Installation is excluded from the price
8) METHODS OF PAYMENT
Payment for products purchased on the site can be made using the methods indicated during the purchase procedure. Unless otherwise agreed, the customer will pay the full price of the products upon forwarding the WayPoint order acceptance. WayPoint will carry out the delivery of the purchased items only after having received the payment of the price. In the process of placing the order, various payment instruments may be proposed. The customer agrees to receive invoices exclusively in electronic format. The payment methods indicated in the order form are as follows.
- Credit card. The credit cards accepted by WayPoint are specifically indicated on the site. Once the contract is concluded, the customer will immediately authorize the commitment of the amount relating to the purchase made; while WayPoint will ship the purchased product when it confirms, through the banking system, the successful completion of the transaction. After 30 days from WayPoint's acceptance-order, in the absence of communications about the successful outcome of the transaction, the contract may be considered terminated pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 1456 of the Civil Code. In order to ascertain the identity of the customer, the latter must provide additional information at the same time as the order, i.e. landline telephone number and mobile user, valid identity card number. At no time during the purchase procedure is WayPoint able to know the information relating to the customer's credit card, transmitted, via a secure connection, directly to the card issuer's website. No Waypoint computer archive stores such data. In the event of non-conclusion of the contract or termination of the contract, WayPoint will request the issuer of the reference card to release the amount committed through the banking systems; in no case will Waypoint be held responsible for any damage, direct or indirect, caused by the delay in the failure to release the amount committed by the banking system.
Sales of products via the Internet are governed by Legislative Decree no. 185 of 22/05/1999 which regulates the matter of distance contracts, that is, carried out outside commercial premises. This legislation establishes the right of withdrawal, or the possibility for the consumer to return the purchased product and obtain reimbursement of the expense incurred.
Those who cannot be classified as consumers are excluded from the legislative decree, i.e. those who act for purposes related to any professional activity carried out, that is, those who place an order by indicating the VAT number for the invoice.
The Customer has the right to withdraw, without any penalty and without having to specify the reason, no later than 10 working days from delivery (the delivery date shown on the courier's waybill is valid).
The right of withdrawal is exercised within the deadline by sending a registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt and all the goods purchased to the following address: WayPoint srl. – Via Mure, 61 31030 ALTIVOLE (TV)
The communication can also be sent in advance by email, provided that it is confirmed by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within the following 48 hours.
In case of applicability of the right of withdrawal, the Customer is required to return at his own expense all the items relating to the invoice as they are received and that is absolutely new, unused, complete with all their parts and in the original packaging (envelopes and packaging ). Failure to comply with these principles makes the right of withdrawal inapplicable. In case of application of the right of withdrawal, once the goods have been received, WayPoint will refund the entire amount paid by the customer, excluding shipping costs, within thirty days from the date on which the communication is received via the following modalities: an exchange of goods, a bank transfer.
Attention: If the right of withdrawal is not applicable, the collection of the goods at our office will be the responsibility of the customer.
If WayPoint is unable to fulfill the requested order due to the unavailability, even temporary, of the ordered product, WayPoint has the right to withdraw from the sales agreement within 30 days from the date of the order by providing the customer with a simple reasoned communication. , pursuant to art. 6, paragraph 2 of Legislative Decree 185/99. In this case, the customer will only be entitled to a refund of any sum already paid.
10) RETURNS AND REPLACEMENTS
Upon arrival of the goods, the customer must check the integrity and number of packages. In case of anomaly he must sign the transport document "subject to control" highlighting the reason (eg: heavily damaged package or missing package) and send our customer service an e-mail within 24 hours of receiving the goods.
In case of replacement for goods that do not comply with the order, the communication must always be sent to the address WayPoint srl – Via Mure, 61 31030 ALTIVOLE (TV) within 5 days from the date of receipt.
Our customer service will communicate the return authorization number which will be reported both on the outside of the return package and in the transport document.
Our customer service will also send the customer a form containing the following information:
Return authorization number
Sender: name, surname and address of the customer
Carrier: Courier who will collect the package
Reason for shipment: replacement or return of goods.
The purchase of material from WayPoint implies full acceptance of the warranty conditions provided by the manufacturer, which may be independent of the will of the same.
The customer, therefore, is aware that the goods purchased will be guaranteed by the manufacturer and under the conditions provided by the same.
12) SOCIAL RESPONSABILITY
WayPoint complies with the laws and regulations in force concerning social responsibility. For users of the site who are minors or belonging to the weakest categories, the subjects who have parental authority or the legal responsibility of the same can make use of the right of withdrawal according to the provisions in force.
Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 WayPoint will process the data you provide in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data.
The provision of data is optional but any refusal to provide them will make it impossible to execute the obligations deriving from the contract to which you are a party.
The personal data you provide are collected electronically and processed, including with the aid of electronic means, directly and / or through delegated third parties for the following purposes:
– purposes related to the execution of the service and the management of the purchase order of the products;
– statistical purposes, sending advertising material, including through the use of e-mail.
In the context of administrative-accounting, fiscal, logistic and marketing activities it is sometimes necessary to communicate some of the data processed (eg: banks, accountant, external consultants, public offices, home delivery companies, companies who lend their work in outsourcing).
A list of the names of these subjects can be found at our office. WayPoint undertakes not to communicate or disseminate any information concerning it for commercial purposes and not to sell, share or transfer its databases.
Within the WayPoint offices, the data may be known only by specifically appointed persons operating in the Information Systems, Marketing, Administration and Accounting, Customer Service departments.
Pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, you have the right at any time to obtain from the Data Processor information on the processing of your data, on its methods and purposes and on the logic applied to it as well as:
1) confirmation of the existence of the data and the communication of the same and their origin;
2) the identification details of the Data Controller and of the Managers as well as the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents;
3) updating, rectification and integration of data;
4) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law;
5)certification that the operations referred to in points 3) and 4) have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data have been communicated and disseminated, with the exception of the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
6) to oppose: the processing of data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection, for legitimate reasons; to the processing of data for commercial information purposes or for carrying out market research.
- MODIFICATIONS OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS.The applicable general conditions are those in force on the date of transmission of the purchase order; they can be modified at any time, and any changes and / or updates will be effective only from the moment of their publication on the site, which the customer will take care to verify. By placing the order, the customer becomes aware of and expressly accepts the general conditions valid at the time the contract is concluded. Careful reading of the general conditions of sale, and the inherent approval, represent a conscious negotiation of every single clause. If a present or future provision of the general conditions of sale and / or of the contract should be or become completely or partially null or ineffective, or there is a lacuna in the provisions of the general conditions of sale or of the contract, the remaining provisions of the conditions general sales and contract will in any case remain valid and effective. In such cases, WayPoint and the client undertake to negotiate any contractual additions and to replace the null or ineffective clauses in order to safeguard the contract in any case.